What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

03 April 2014

C is for Chalet.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter.

Chalet School, series, Elinor M. Brent-Dyer










Image from Goodreads.

Discovered these when I lived in Britain & haven't been able to tear myself away ever since. Not the beginnings of my love for school stories, but definitely didn't hurt.

What's your favourite 'C' book?

Runners up: Charlotte Sometimes, Confessions of a Prairie Bitch

7 comments:

Delores said...

Off the top of my head the first C book that comes to mind is .....Carving Angels by Diane Stringham Tolley. You can find her in my "list of bloggers I follow" as On the Alberta Montana Border.

Su Wilcox said...

Cool. Will check her out. Thanks!

Birgit said...

My book on Chartres as i love Architecture especially Gothic

J E Oneil said...

Huh, I never heard of that one.

Su Wilcox said...

I don't think it's a well-known series outside of Britain.

Vidya Sury said...

What a great theme! I love anything involving books and adding to my reading list!

My favorite C book. Lemme think. Kind of hard to come up with - but I am currently read Carry On Jeeves by P G Wodehouse, one of my favorite authors!

Cheers!

Vidya Sury
Rocking the A to Z Challenge withTeam Damyanti
Diary Writing

Su Wilcox said...

I love Wodehouse!