What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

07 April 2014

F is for Finding.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that begins with that day's letter.

Finding Peggy: A Glasgow Childhood, Meg Henderson




Image from Goodreads.






Not only my favourite 'F' book, but in my top 5 all-time favourites. What's your favourite book that starts with F?

Runner up: Forever Liesl, Charmian Carr

6 comments:

Jemima Pett said...

I couldn't think of a book I liked starting with F off the top of my head - the only ones I could think of I dislike intensely (e.g. Far from the Madding Crowd!)
Jemima
#TeamDamyanti
Blogging from Alpha to Zulu in April

Birgit said...

for me-anything having to do with film:)

Su Wilcox said...

Jemima: I've had that problem for a couple of letters!

Birgit: Nice!

kathrynoh said...

My favourite childhood book starting with F was Folk of the Faraway Tree :)

Su Wilcox said...

That sounds lovely!

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Forrest Gump, every time!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...