What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

05 April 2014

E is for Earth. And Eats.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter.

And today is a tie, because I couldn't choose between these two:

The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big, Round Things, Carolyn Mackler










and

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation, Lynne Truss









Images from Goodreads.

What's your favourite 'E' book?

Runner up: Encyclopedia Brown, series

6 comments:

Cathrina Constantine said...

I never heard of these, but they sound great!

Su Wilcox said...

The first one is one I wish I could have read in my late teens. It's a spectacular coming-of-age that even in my 30s I could relate to.

The second one is just all kinds of brilliant.

Birgit said...

The Earth, My Butt sounds hilarious actually. I can relate to the big butt

Melanie Stanford said...

The Earthy, My Butt... was one of the first YA books I read and I remember liking it!

Romi C said...

I have a copy of "Eats, Shoots, & Leaves" in my bookshelf, and I like the book, too.

Su Wilcox said...

Birgit: Tell me about it!

Melanie: Cool!

Romi: Isn't it fabulous?