What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

16 June 2016

A to Z Challenge: Links to All My Theatre Posts

Y'all, how great were the Tony Awards on Sunday? My favourite of all the awards shows, and now it's a long wait until next year.

Anyway! Below are links to all of my posts to my theatrically themed 2016 A to Z Challenge, in one convenient location. Need to know what I think about Doubt or Fiddler or Wicked? It's all right here. Enjoy! (Plays are noted with a *. Musicals are unmarked.)

Annie
Billy Elliott
*Cyrano de Bergerac
*Doubt
Evita
Fiddler on the Roof
Grease
Hamilton
*The Importance of Being Earnest
Jersey Boys
Kinky Boots
Les Miserables
*Much Ado About Nothing
Next to Normal
*Our Town
Phantom of the Opera
Avenue Q
Rent
Shoulda Been You / Sound of Music
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Urinetown
Victor/Victoria
Wicked
Xanadu
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Zorro

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...