What are we talking about today?

I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week, but this is the a basic idea of what you can expect to read about when.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

18 April 2016

O is for Our

Source: Wikipedia.
Our Town

Originally opened in New Jersey January 22, 1938, moving to Broadway that same year.

Currently: Check with your local high school

Written by: Thornton Wilder

Everybody knows about: The movie has a very different ending than the play.

I have thoughts: As much as I like this show, I'm not sure I could see it live any time soon. The ending is too much. It is, however, Cory Matthews' favourite play.

Have you ever seen Our Town?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...