What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

01 April 2016

A is for Annie

Source: Wikipedia.
Annie

Originally opened on Broadway April 21, 1977

Currently: touring the U.S.

Music: Charles Strouse
Lyrics: Martin Charnin
Book: Thomas Meehan

Everyone knows about: Well, just pick anything, really. It's been made into a movie twice, after all. But if I were to pinpoint a most famous moment, it's probably "Tomorrow."

I have thoughts: Yes, I do. I like it better on stage than as a movie, although in a list of my favourite shows I doubt it would reach the top 20. I saw the current tour (although some of the actors have changed) when it came through Austin a year ago.

Do you like Annie? Favourite song? Favourite actor? Not your thing?

2 comments:

Jeremy Hawkins said...

Very Nice Post...

Welcome in the letter "A"... thank you!
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

printedportal said...

love Annie - one of my faves :)

Just dropping by from the A to Z Challenge