What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

01 April 2016

A is for Annie

Source: Wikipedia.
Annie

Originally opened on Broadway April 21, 1977

Currently: touring the U.S.

Music: Charles Strouse
Lyrics: Martin Charnin
Book: Thomas Meehan

Everyone knows about: Well, just pick anything, really. It's been made into a movie twice, after all. But if I were to pinpoint a most famous moment, it's probably "Tomorrow."

I have thoughts: Yes, I do. I like it better on stage than as a movie, although in a list of my favourite shows I doubt it would reach the top 20. I saw the current tour (although some of the actors have changed) when it came through Austin a year ago.

Do you like Annie? Favourite song? Favourite actor? Not your thing?

2 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Very Nice Post...

Welcome in the letter "A"... thank you!
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

Anonymous said...

love Annie - one of my faves :)

Just dropping by from the A to Z Challenge