What are we talking about today?

I used to have theme days. I've stopped doing that for now. My husband died in February and I'm trying to find a new normal. You'll probably read some sad stuff here for a while, mixed in with my usual ranting about bicycles and buses and books. I like 'B' words.

Please note that I'm not doing the A to Z Challenge this year. I welcome your visits but am having a hard enough time seeing straight without adding an extra challenge to my life.

18 April 2013

P is for Prayer

From abcdz2000 on stock.xchng.
... and that's the only way I'm going to get through this semester with GPA and sanity and job and all personal relationships intact.

In hindsight, an April blogfest and two challenging courses don't really go together that well. As for Camp NaNoWriMo... what's that?

Yeah. I'd better pray a lot.

1 comment:

Bob Sanchez said...

Stopping by to say hi on the A-Z Challenge! Good luck with your schoolwork.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...