What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

02 April 2014

B is for Brief.

It's the A to Z Challenge, where every day I share my favourite book or book series that begins with the day's letter.

The Brief History of the Dead, Kevin Brockmeier










Image from Goodreads.

What's your favourite 'B' book?

Runners up: Bounce, Bridget Jones's Diary.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

What's this book about aside from dead people or am I soooo wrong:) My favourite B book-Louise Brooks by Barry Paris. I wrote about her today.

Delores said...

I haven't read that one...must look into it.

J E Oneil said...

I like the title. I want to check it out now.

Su Wilcox said...

Birgit, it's kind of about the afterlife, but it's such an interesting take. I couldn't put this book down.

Delores, I really enjoyed it & definitely recommend!

JE, right? Great title.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...