What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

07 March 2006

Good morning

It's almost time for me to go to work! Grandpa had his surgery last night, and all went well. I was on the phone with my siblings until about 10, when they were able to go into his room and I really needed to go to bed. But at least I got to hear that he was out of recovery and in a regular room.

The birds are wide awake outside-- I seriously don't know how anyone could sleep through the birds getting up. And they don't sleep in on the weekends. It's nice of them to announce the day, I suppose. And I do enjoy watching them on the tree outside our window.

Time to go... more soon, I hope.

No comments: