What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

21 September 2008

Blogging for the Cure

Okay, I didn't actually expect anyone to be interested in how many calories I eat per day.

So, I just signed Chad and I up for the Race for the Cure. This will be our third year in a row running the race (although our team captain said "walk" a lot when we were talking about it; I think she may be planning to take things a lot slower than I am); but this year, it falls on Chad's birthday.

What better way for a man to celebrate his 33rd birthday, then participating in a "save the boobies" event?

2 comments:

Nora Hyman said...

OMG - I can't believe you just said "save the boobies"!! That is so awesome! Things like that are why I love you Susan!

Su said...

It's not actually my own phrase; I stole it from a friend. But thanks!