What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

23 September 2008

Dream On, Hollywood

Or, "Get a grip, Martin Sheen."

So I was watching the Emmys on Sunday night, and Martin Sheen had a little blurb about how The West Wing was not a partisan show. Really? I'm one of the biggest TWW fans there is, a certifiable Wingnut, and I know better.

Good writing? You betcha. Great acting? Oh, yeah. Compelling drama? Check. Awesome television? None awesomer. Non-partisan? No way.

So, sorry, Mr. TV President, you couldn't have it wronger. But I agree that decisions are made by those who show up.

Which is why I have to run along and register to vote.

No comments: