What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

10 December 2008

Surprise!

Okay, by popular demand...

My committee bought me tea. Lots of tea. And a mug that says "tea". And a little box of cookies. And a teaspoon. They were in a couple of gift sets. Sooner or later, I will take a picture and post it.

2 comments:

sarah chia said...

You have your own committee? Where do I get one? I'd love my committee to bring me gifts!

Su said...

I know, it's great, right? :) Actually, it's not "my" committee as such, but the Christmas tea committee at church, of which I am the chairwoman. So, they bought me a gift, possibly in acknowledgement that I could have used all that caffiene during my late nights leading up to the tea.