What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

13 December 2008

Tis the season

At the strong behest of my husband, I have made potato fudge for his work Christmas party tonight. (Chad says "strong behest" is redundant. You are free to make up your own mind on that.)

And, we're also watching the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on YouTube. (Chad also thinks I can't spell YouTube.) If you haven't been introduced to the TSO's music, skip on over there and check it out. It's hard not to like a group that has electric guitars and violins.

Seriously, their selection of Christmas music is brilliant. Have a look.

2 comments:

Haley said...

I was telling my mom on Thanksgiving (while we were wondering what to do with all the extra mashed potatoes) that I was thinking about going on a potato diet. Seriously I love potatoes in anyway fashion! So though I'm not sure how I feel about potato fudge; I'm very excited to know if I ever do go on a potato diet I've already got a desert idea!

Su said...

Thus far, I've not been able to taste the potatoes. Of course, in anything with that much powdered sugar, it is amazing that you could taste anything else at all.