What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

27 September 2010

Random Thought O' The Week.

Hi, my name is Su and I'm a Blogger.

I've never been to an AA (or any of its spin-off groups) meeting, but I've seen enough of them on TV to know that's how a speaker begins. And because I am a person of much cheek, that's what I think of whenever someone introduces him/herself. I'm sure there is some way in which that is completely inappropriate, but I'm not bothered.

Case point: The youth minister at church got up a few Sundays ago and said, "Hi, my name is Bryan and I'm the youth minister." And I had to hold myself back from replying, "Hi, Bryan!"

Although I did write it on my notepad. Because that's the kind of brain that I carry around with me. It's fun in here.

2 comments:

sparquay said...

Awesome. I think you might have broke some laughter... and I bet he half expected an answer like that, too.

Su said...

I did snicker inappropriately, but I tried to keep it quiet. The people sitting around us don't have neurotic brains (as far as I know). :)