What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

02 April 2017

A is for Aronoff #AtoZChallenge

For 26 days in April, I'm sharing a different thing from my new home, Cincinnati!

The Aronoff Center is the Cincinnati home of the Broadway touring series, which is enough reason for me to make it my kickoff A to Z Challenge post. I've seen three shows there so far, so stay tuned for more. The best thing about the Aronoff? Everyone who works there is fantastic. From box office to ushers, I've not met a single person there who wasn't incredibly friendly. This has not, alas, always been my experience with regional theatres.

Outside:


Inside:


No comments: