What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Friday: Green living.

08 April 2013

G is for Graduate

Yep, I graduated. Nearly a year ago now. Like this:

Yeah, I know I never blogged about my graduation day. That was kind of dopey. Anyway, here's what I looked like afterwards!
That's a 12 on the UT tower. At the mass graduation. It was hot and I didn't care, because I was sitting with pretty much all my UT friends who were likewise graduating and I marveled at how that had even happened. (Me making friends, that is, not me graduating. I know how the "graduation" bit went down.)
The nice thing about being a Grad Student is that right there in the title, it proclaims that I graduated once. Which is great, because that gives me hope that I probably can manage it again.

7 comments:

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

A very special day indeed.

Timothy Brannan said...

Congrats!!

--
Tim Brannan
The Other Side and The Witch
Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword
The Freedom of Nonbelief

Heidi Mannan said...

Congratulations on your graduation. Gratitude is always a good thing.

JEFritz said...

Lovely flowers. It must have been a great day. Keep up the good work and it's guaranteed to happen again.

Margot said...

Congratulations

Have a great A-z looks like you are off to a good start.

Margot at A Devotional Mosaic and Spark My Creativity

Karen Peterson said...

Graduation is definitely a good thing. I need to make a decision about grad school, myself. I think it's about time.

Pati Morris said...

Way to go! Congratulations!

The InfoScouter

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...