What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

24 March 2007

I survived!

The middle-school girls have come and gone, and my flat is still in one piece. Although I have found a couple of Snickers bars laying around. :)

All in all, we had a very good evening; junk food was consumed, Kool-Ade was spilt on my floor (the tile, fortunately, and not the carpet), movies were watched, and everyone got along. We really had a great group of girls here last night. AND, everyone got a hair wrap. So I think they all went home happy. Of course, we did have to have a plan in mind in case of bad weather, but it turned out the only person disturbed by the storm was me.

Next week: Fifth-grade girls! I'm going to need a LOT of prayer.

No comments: