What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

24 March 2007

I survived!

The middle-school girls have come and gone, and my flat is still in one piece. Although I have found a couple of Snickers bars laying around. :)

All in all, we had a very good evening; junk food was consumed, Kool-Ade was spilt on my floor (the tile, fortunately, and not the carpet), movies were watched, and everyone got along. We really had a great group of girls here last night. AND, everyone got a hair wrap. So I think they all went home happy. Of course, we did have to have a plan in mind in case of bad weather, but it turned out the only person disturbed by the storm was me.

Next week: Fifth-grade girls! I'm going to need a LOT of prayer.

No comments: