What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

02 July 2008

More Wimbledon

So Andy Murray lost to Rafael Nadal.

I guess I wanted it to be this way, because I really want to see more Nadal-Federer action, and the only way that happens is for everyone else, including Murray, to be eliminated. But it is still a wrench to see the only Brit left in the tournament, and a Scot (a Glaswegian!), no less, be knocked out. And really, if he had defeated Nadal, I would have been delighted. Gobsmacked, but delighted.

Next year is your year, Andy. I'll switch my allegiance from Federer to you.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...