What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

09 June 2011

Where It's At.

You can never go wrong with a
picture of a cute bear.
I'm currently writing a shopping list and a contest entry. That's about all the writing I'm doing today.

I had a brilliant post planned about ending sentences with prepositions, but it will have to wait. In the meantime: How do you feel about prepositions at the end of sentences?

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I can't wait to read about ending sentences. I did a little better at writing than you today. I wrote a list of possible blog topics. LOL
I forgot to bring my shopping list to the store and only forgot three things.

Su said...

I remembered something that I needed while walking through the store, then forgot it & only got what was on my list. I still can't remember what it was I was going to get. :/

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...