What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

24 June 2007

And do you know what time we had to get up?

I read at runnersworld.com a couple of weeks ago that chocolate milk has the same electrolyte-restoring properties as Gatorade. And all I have to say to that is-- Halelujah!

So we ran 5 miles today in 1:05. Not a great time, but for me, it is fantastic. :)

4 comments:

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Wow!! I can go three and then I stop! I can't begin to think about doing 5!!!

Su said...

We do take walk breaks, so it's not like we run the whole thing. But I was pretty pleased with us on Sunday.

Aaron said...

One minute and five seconds?!?!?!? That's amazing! That's got to be a record of some sort!

Su said...

Thanks Aaron, I'll keep that in mind when I'm running six miles tomorrow.