What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

24 June 2007

And do you know what time we had to get up?

I read at runnersworld.com a couple of weeks ago that chocolate milk has the same electrolyte-restoring properties as Gatorade. And all I have to say to that is-- Halelujah!

So we ran 5 miles today in 1:05. Not a great time, but for me, it is fantastic. :)

4 comments:

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Wow!! I can go three and then I stop! I can't begin to think about doing 5!!!

Su said...

We do take walk breaks, so it's not like we run the whole thing. But I was pretty pleased with us on Sunday.

sparquay said...

One minute and five seconds?!?!?!? That's amazing! That's got to be a record of some sort!

Su said...

Thanks Aaron, I'll keep that in mind when I'm running six miles tomorrow.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...