What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

23 June 2007

This is why I like Leviticus

Leviticus 3:16-- "All fat is the Lord's."

Now I'm sure someone will come up with an explanation that this verse is really about burnt offerings, but clearly what it means is the fatter I am, the more I belong to God.

2 comments:

sparquay said...

Hehe, I've been reading Leviticus as well. I think I like your interpretation, too. I'm guilty of a lot of me belonging to God. I'm not nearly as skinny as I was.

Kar said...

:) That's awesome. A friend of mine has a quote on his facebook from Leviticus, I think--"If a man is bald, he is clean."