What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

11 June 2007

I loathe Wal-Mart.

My title has nothing to do with the rest of my post, it's just something I feel compelled to express from time to time.

So I went to said object of my loathing this evening in search of some decaf tea bags, and I rode my bike. (Chad had the car; gas prices ridiculous; need more exercise anyway.) Chad phoned me just as I had pulled into the parking lot, so I stopped near a convenient cart corral to answer. After I hung up, I realised what a funny picture that must have been; iPod in one ear, phone in another, riding a bike. In west Texas.

Well, so I'm only partly into the 21st century. :)

3 comments:

Kar said...

Er...you should write a sonnet. About how you loathe Wal-mart. I don't know why, it just seems like it would fit well.

This post's word verification: "upfur" - Texanism.
"What movie do you want to see?"
"I dunno; what're you upfur?"

Hee hee.

Su said...

Ah, so that's where the word verifications come from. The Texas-American dictionary. :)

I'll get right to work on that sonnet.

Kar said...

(lol) Well...I don't think they all come from there..

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...