What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

15 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday #7

The Prophecy, Dawn Miller
The Watchers Chronicles

"Like the time DON'T GO IN THERE popped into his head when he and Spence Jacobi had found the lid off the sewer behind the apartment building."

"He liked the word that kept appearing in his mind lately too."





teasertuesdays32
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

7 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Now you have me wondering just what word kept appearing in his mind.

Unknown said...

Fascinating..

Su said...

@Petty: I have me wondering, too, because I haven't gotten that far into the book! ;)

@Carole: The book didn't exactly come recommended, but it did come... so I'm reading it!

Golden Eagle said...

I had that book out of the library, but I just couldn't get into it. I hope you're enjoying it!

Su said...

I'm reading 5 other books at the moment, so I'm not really into it yet, either. I should probably finish some other books first!

Anonymous said...

A lid off a sewer is exciting (apart from the smell of course :)Sounds very good!

Su said...

Especially for boys! How could they resist?