What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

07 January 2010

2009: Begone, already!

I hate doing end-of-year stuff. End-of-month is a challenge, but then I only have to account for 22 work days at the most. End-of-year is tiring. I have to personally hunt down every loose end, tie it up, then report to three different people about it. I'm so ready to move on from 2009 now, but I can't until I finish tying.

Anyway. It's cold in Lubbock, so I skipped my running this evening in favour of not getting frostbitten. We're having a soup potluck at work tomorrow, so I need to go chop some veggies so I can delight my coworkers with Black Bean & Sausage soup. One of my favourites.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...