What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

16 January 2010

Behind a Computer

I've gone missing for a few days, because this has been one of those crazy-busy weeks that I have once in a while, regardless of how hard I try to avoid it.

I've spent my day today (entire day, minus one trip down to the laundry room & a few minutes eating my lunch) looking for scholarships online. And the number of essays I'm going to write in the next few weeks will probably mean that I won't be blogging much. Unless, of course, one of the essays inspires me to blog.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

sparquay said...

Or if your so inspired as to pass off one of your essays as a blog post...

Su said...

Ah! An excellent idea.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...