What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

02 November 2008

I'm getting spam in German now.

And I'm really glad that I don't speak German, because it didn't look like a particularly encouraging message.

Anyway! This is further exhortation for you to go check out Crummy Church Signs. I haven't laughed so much in months as I have done while reading these in the past couple of days.

Also, please do remember to vote on Tuesday. You need not feel obligated to watch the entire evening of coverage on every network there is, unless you just really want to.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I get those in Russian on my work email!cat

Timbra said...

welovecolors.com for all your "tight" needs. . . and they have them in tots sizes too. i think i'd even be willing to just send you mine as i don't have the heart to throw them out but i don't think i'll ever need them for anything else, BUT if i do that, then of course i'll find cause for them in a month :) wv: hericu (that's curly chest hair. .like hairy curly-Q)

Beth said...

I think you might like some of the stuff on stuffchristianslike.blogspot.com.
A church near me had "Looking for a sign from God? This is it." on their sign. :-)

Su said...

That's one of the ones I've seen mocked. :)