What are we talking about today?

Some days have themes. I don't necessarily post something in each of these topic areas every week.

Sunday: Church-related or spiritual things.
Monday: Running.
Tuesday: Books.
Wednesday: Transportation.
Friday: Green living.

25 November 2008

Ya think, Charlie Brown?

No NCIS for us tonight. Bummer.

The trade-off is, I'm watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Had NCIS been on, I never would have changed the channel to see what else network TV had to offer this evening.

There's nothing about Peanuts that I don't like. In particular, I am a Snoopy fan, but I'll watch any of them in a pinch (like when Snoopy is not onscreen).

Snoopy vs. the lawnchair is probably my favourite part of this Thanksgiving special (although the dealing of the food is also priceless).

2 comments:

Nora said...

I loved watching that last night! It doesn't seem like Thanksgiving or Christmas until a Charlie Brown special is on!

Su said...

I managed to accidentially catch the Peanuts Christmas special last year, because it is on in the first week in December. I think Charlie Brown should get to be closer to Christmas, personally!

I loved it, too.