What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

25 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

THE Tree

The older tree, also known as "Grandpa's Tree"

The doodads under the tree

No gifts in these pics, because I took them after decorating on Christmas Eve and as Chad's gift was, ahem, "differently wrapped" (I stuck a bow on the side), I couldn't get out until Christmas morning. And my gift is coming via UPS, who do not work the same hours as Santa, so I don't have it yet. Happy Christmas!

2 comments:

erica and christy said...

I just learned this week that the first Christmas trees were tabletop trees. And my husband just stuck my gift under the tree and said he didn't want to waste paper to wrap it (yeah, right). Merry Christmas!!
erica

Su said...

Cool! To both. :)

I can't get used to the idea of having a tree taller than I am... so tabletop trees it will be, until someday I have a tall, strong teenage boy who is willing to purchase and put up a tall Christmas tree. In other words, tabletop trees forever. :)