What are we talking about today?

I'll get back to theme days once I find a groove of posting regularly. In the meantime, most of my posts are about some variation of books, bikes, buses, or Broadway. Plus bits about writing, nonprofits, and grief from time to time.

This blog is mostly lighthearted and pretty silly. It's not about the terrible things happening in the world, but please know that I'm not ignoring those things. I just generally don't write about them here.

31 December 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

This challenge was a lot of fun. I joined in on a whim, thinking that I wanted to do some reading over my holiday break anyway, and I ended up reading seven books that I wouldn't otherwise have bothered with. (Plus bits of a couple that I shouldn't have bothered with.) Many, many thanks to Nely at All About {n} for hosting this brilliant challenge.

In case you missed my reviews, here they are:

Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas
Stupid Christmas 
Politically Correct Holiday Stories
The Snow Globe
The Christmas Box
Finding Noel
A Texas Legacy Christmas

Of the lot, my favourite was A Texas Legacy Christmas, with Finding Noel being a close second. You can read the reviews from all participants here.

On a completely unrelated topic, tomorrow is my anniversary. I love you, Chad!

Have a (very) safe and (extremely) fun New Year. And thanks for celebrating my anniversary.

2 comments:

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

WOW! You had guts to marry on the 1st of the year.

A very blessed New Year and my each anniversary year be better than the last!

Su said...

Thank you! We had a Tuesday wedding, as it happened, which really threw everybody off! :)